Dr. Hesham A. El Enshasy
Dr. Zahid Manzoor
Dr. Hossein Nahrevanian
Dr Kartheek R Balapala
Dr PJ Hisalkar
Dr. Francesco Massoni
Dr Abu Ubaida Siddiqui
Dr. Mohammad Zubair
Dr. R. Kalyani
Dr. Raj Kiran Chitumalla
Dr. Mithun sikdar
Scholarly peer review (also known as refereeing) is the process of scrutinizing author's scholarly work, research or ideas by the of others who are experts in the same field, before a paper describing work is published in a journal. Peer review is carried by a community of experts in a given (and often narrowly defined) field, who are qualified and able to perform impartial review. This process encourages authors to meet the accepted standards of their discipline and prevents the dissemination of irrelevant findings, unwarranted claims, and unacceptable interpretations. As it is difficult for authors and researchers, whether individually or in a team to spot every mistake or flaw in a complicated piece of work, it is advocated that peer reviewing process will increases the probability that weaknesses will be identified and improved.
ARNACA recognizes the value and importance of the reviewer in the overall publication process not only in shaping the individual manuscript, but also in shaping the credibility and reputation of a journal. ARNACA seeks applicants interested in serving as reviewers. We are looking for interested professionals and reviewers-
• Who have a substantial paper reviewing experience
• Who can follow the different criteria for submission of manuscripts and instruction for authors of quality journals
• Who have experience in ethical values of a research study, and confidentiality concerns in clinical trials or similar studies
• Who are willing to dedicate time for reviewing of articles.
• Willing to review or re-review an average of 2-3 submissions per year
• Capable of conducting quick reviews of submitted manuscript
Best Reviewers will be selected once a year based upon their constructive criticism, effective comments, suggestions and possible queries and they will be duly recognized and acknowledged. Reviewers will receive an honorarium for reviews completed within 10 working days.
We seek qualified unbiased reviewers. ARNACA requests reviewers to voluntarily reject the review of articles in which they have conflict of interest. We consider a conflict of interest to be
• If you are Ph.D advisor (present) for any of the author/s of the article.
• Family relations by blood, marriage or domestic partnership.
• People whose research you fund or who funds you.
• Author/s of the article with whom you believe you have conflict of interest.
Submission of CV: Kindly submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) by email to us which allows us to better access your areas of interest and expertise, in appointing you as reviewers. In your CV, kindly mention how many manuscripts you are willing to review each year.